About Albuquerque Airport
Albuquerque International Sunport is a public airport located 3 miles of Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States. It is the largest commercial airport in the state. The airport serves Albuquerque and Santa Fe. Albuqerque Airport provides free Wi-Fi.
Albuquerque Airport Facts
- Albuquerque Municipal Airport opened in 1939 with two paved runways.
- The Sunport began a new role in 1940 when it was designated Albuquerque Army Air Base. The airport continues to share its runways with Kirtland AFB.
- Albuquerque International Sunport Airport comprises an area of about 2,039 acres and contains four runways.
Albuquerque Airport Top Destinations
- (PHX) Phoenix, Southwest, US Airways
- (DEN) Denver, Frontier, Southwest, United
- (DFW) Dallas, American
- (DAL) Southwest
- (LAX) Los Angeles, American, Southwest, United
- (LAS) Las Vegas, Southwest
- (ATL) Atlanta, Delta
- (SLC) Salt Lake City, Delta
- (IAH) Houston, United
- (HOU) Hobby, United