About Bradley Airport
Bradley International Airport (airport code: BDL) is located in Windsor Locks, Connecticut. It is Connecticut's busiest commercial airport with 350 daily operations.
Bradley Airport Facts
- Bradley International Airport began civilian use in 1947.
- In 1960 Bradley passed the 500,000 mark.
- In 2007, Bradley International Airport was named one of the top five small airports in the North American Airport Satisfaction Study.
Bradley Airport Top Destinations
- (ATL) Atlanta, Delta
- (BWI) Baltimore, Southwest
- (MCO) Orlando, JetBlue, Southwest
- (CLT) Charlotte, US Airways
- (ORD) Chicago O'Hare, American, United
- (DFW) Dallas Ft. Worth, American,
- (PHL) Philadelphia, US Airways
- (DTW) Detroit, Delta
- (FLL) Fort Lauderdale, JetBlue, Southwest
- (MSP) Minneapolis St. Paul, Delta